April 28, 2010

abbreviations

ASL - Age/Sex/Location
att - Any time today
afaik - As far as I know
afk - Away from the keyboard
aka - Also known as
asap - As soon as possible

b4 - Before
bbl - Be back later
bfn - Bye for now
brb - Be right back
btw - By the way

cio - Check it out
cul8r - See you later
cya - See ya (goodbye)

dltm - Dont lie to me

f2f - Face to face
fwiw - For what its worth
fyi - For your information

gg - Good game
gl - Good luck
gmta - Great minds think alike
gr8 - Great
gtg - Got to go
gtgb - Got to go bye
gtsy Glad to see you

hth - Hope this helps

idky - I dont know you
idst - I didn't say that
idts - I don't think so
imo - In my opinion
iow - In other words
irl - In real life

kit - Keep in touch

L8r - Later
lol - Laughing out loud
lmao - laughing my @$$ off
Lmao- laughing my @rse off

m/f - Male or female

np - No problem
nw - No way

oic - Oh I see
ootb - Out of the blue

plz- Please
pls - Please

rotfl - Rolling on the floor laughing
rtm - Read the manual
roflmfao - rolling on the floor laughing my fuc*ing @$$ off
roflmao - rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off

sol - Sooner or later

ttfn - Ta ta for now
ttt - To the top
tx - Thanks
ty - Thank you

wb - Welcome back
wys - Whatever you say
wysiwyg - What you see is what you get

yw - You're welcome