April 6, 2010

life after spm...

life after spm is a kind suck to me..and i what i'm saying..it supposed to be fun and enjoyable long break..but it happens to be the other way around...huh..im feel so worried about my future..i dont want to suffer in future because of my wrong steps now..huh...i really hope to go for school for another 5 or 6years..har3..it must be an enjoyable day and night...har3..but it will not happen..haaaaaa...
some say that "my mind has no boundaries,it can think whatever it wants"but i'm not agree with this statement as some people has their experience..more or less..people with more ex will have lots of idea..arghh matilaaa...

this morning i had started my day with bowl of ice cream..does its mean breakfast for u????hahh...xkesa la..this is my first breakfast for this week..as everyday i slalu amek brunch je(breakfast+lunch)...har..live is so bored for me..dlu,while still kat skolah..de je task y kne syapkan..lots of members..lots of memories..but now im alone again..har3..btol kte orang..hidop mcm roda....dlu mmg ak nak sume bnde cam perfect..but now im realise..bkn sume bnde that we wants will be ours..and like i'm saying before life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful..but,now my life is not wonderful yet..