August 7, 2011

pink itu merah jambu

helo guys?*if u being readin this post
watcha doin' ,already sahur?breakfast?...heeha...i breakfast je hari ni ..is not BREAK FAST but i was in the first quadrant of menstrual cycle*eh x perlu ckap lah bnda ni...
hurmm..september4 is around the corner dah ni...*lmbat lagi..grr...so nak beli barang lah..taun ni ak terbeli sume pink2 pnye stuff n seems like my mom has lil bit of confusion in her mind "biar betul anak ak ni..hilang akal ke?"
actually i want to change some part of my life n lbih kurang improving myself la..i kan prmpuan...~!*HEY LOOK MY BLOG..PINK RIGHT?hee~~
mm..do feel terribly down when people say that there is no sense of feminin inside of me...huh..*woi kuajax la hampa dok kata ak lagu tu ingat ak x dak feelin ka woi..!
is not like hypocryte n not be myself...people alw say to be their self..n it is 100% not right *in my opinion lah...as perfectionist is my choice ,so i'll change everythin i have so it look perfect..yeah2..so people , please dont look back n ludah me..support me okay*dah mcm manifesto dah...choihh :$