July 17, 2011

P & O

hei...watcha doin...?
having quite a bad tyme checking my upu result...my dream to become a docter cannot be realise..hurm...stop upseting my fate...redha dengan apa yang tuhan beri...still be happy be getting in biomed engine (prostetik n ortotik)....

the worse part is when people asking me...hey what do you study at um ha?somehow i keep imagine people will always asking me this kind of Q..umm...prostetic n ortotic lah...whats that?

actually...it is like making kaki palsu lah...i dont really know bout this couse as this is the 3rd batch in UM...new course...hurmm...

sori mama....adik x ley jadi dokter lah...tapi xpe mama...we dont know what our future will be...hoping tobe nice...hurmm maybe syarifah aini ke kene kencing manis...nnt kaki dy kene potong ke...bole la buatkan dy kaki palsu nnt..haha...nnt boleh bwak mama jumpe dy..:)

congratulation to my friends yang dapat further study in med...

the thing is somehow i feel like lEGA..as im not a med@mad student..!!xyah baca bnyak2...mmg i know tuhan dah bagi jalan terbaik buat aku...as people alw says Allah plan is better than ours rite?...maybe i will become crazy study med couse...hopefully this P& O can give me a colourful life and pink future...hey doakan aku jadi CPO (certificated prosthotist n orthotist)yang famous..!!