May 29, 2011

it is what i call PROBLEM

PROBLEM...some will say "dowh sial ak dok ada PROB bsax ni"...siap carut2 lagi...problem for me is such a big thing but can make ease ...everyday,we may jump into any trouble n exactly what i want too write today is.."mak aku marah aku"...it look like a simple things..but i dont feel good when she scold me...and today it maybe she scolded me as i talk too rude to her [but i dont think it was so]...then there was another trouble that make me feel like ARGHHh...i lost my sister assignment paper....hah...this all make me 2nd tired..then someone told me that just be calm if u're in trouble...but how..??then every morning is like a hard morning for me since i've a new kitten..always MEowing as maybe it hungry..and maybe void....but then, i believe that nothing lasts forever....haa...n hoping that my mom will persuade me tonight...har3...