June 11, 2010

my DAy...toDayY..

amazingly today i wake up early gila n this all about my handset...mmula alarm bunyi n i as usual larh make clumsy mcam kolej ni tebakar plak...har2...n malangnya henset ku jatuh ke tepi katil yang sempit like narrow blood vassel space...n quickly i capai je anything which is near on me....PAYUNG....ha....i jolok all site of the narrow space...n alhamdullilah....my handset come out..but sadly..it is not like the original....seems like rust steel....har3...then i got to toilet n have a good morning bath..wahaa....cool man..is happy to see my roomete still sleep with her big cute cj7..har3...then i wake her up as subuh time da nak abes pon..almost 7am..haha..pity girl...nyet3...
then i start make a overall view on my half complete tutorial...seems i can't complete them all in a short time as it so complicated and make me hungry...hush..then i start with calculus...just imagine i start at 7am until 11am for just 9 question...stupid derrhh..lastly...i just take a short nap..but my nap was endless...ima contact lens girl come over my room..nak ajak makan...so sharply on 1pm we have a lovely lunch as all the boys pegi smayng jumaat,we can make that cafe as ours..har3....almost one hour having our lunch...chatting n tenggok tv...wahh...like in heaven although xde la best pon...har3..
then continue with biology after completing(3/4)of my tutorial task...waha...and i feel so happy as not me the only girl y xtawu psal all these thing...then ima datang lagi..follow by my balkony neighbour...n last by ummu...tetibe ummu mngeluarkan kisah silam which make me refresh all those black case ...dush3...mlam ny i feel bcelaru gila as i feel i can't face a pack schedule next week...but i hope to be ok....